Apartments Anger Living – your accommodation with character in Lajen
Look forward to modern, stylishly arranged apartments in Tschöfas/Lajen, which may become YOUR personal holiday home! Roomy, charming, with many wooden accessories and high-quality furnishings, they offer contemporary living comfort, each with a large, neat garden and sun terrace or balcony.
But there’s much more to our apartments than just the looks! Cast an eye on the holiday apartment of your dreams with panoramic mountain views, to the Rittner Horn Mountain or the Schlern Mountain, just to name a few …
for 3–6 persons
This apartment is on the ground floor of the 2-storey house. You enjoy finest living comfort on approx. 90 square metres.
- Living room with cuddly corner sofa bed, large flat screen TV and access to the terrace.
- Open kitchen with induction stove, exhaust hood, baking oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and moka pot.
- One double room with flat screen TV, bathroom (two washing basins, bidet, toilet, bathtub) and access to the terrace.
- A second bedroom with French bed and access to the terrace. Fitted with flat screen TV and a bathroom (washing basin, toilet, shower, washing machine).
- Beautiful, sunny garden with terrace (approx. 100 sqm) with table and chairs, two chic loungers made of stone pine wood and a gas barbeque.
- Floor plan
for 4–8 persons
The larger apartment ranges over two floors. With its 130 sqm it offers some very special living comfort!
- Living room with cuddly sofa bed, large flat screen TV and access to the balcony and dining area.
- Kitchen with kitchen island and integrated exhaust hood, baking oven, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, wine cabinet, filter and tab coffee machine, moka pot.
- Two double rooms: each with flat screen TV, one with a large skylight over the bed as well as a third bedroom with French bed and flat screen TV.
- The absolute high-light: gallery with cosy couch and panoramic window with mountain view!
- Two bathrooms: bathroom no. 1 with toilet, bathtub, washbasin and washing machine; bathroom no. 2 with shower, washbasin, toilet and bidet.
- Small garden with terrace, two loungers made of stone pine wood and a barbeque, balcony with table and 8 chairs.
- Floor plan 1 | Floor plan 2
Val Gardena Mobil Card – Free use of all public South Tyrolean transport
Here you will get the Val Gardena Mobil Card!
With this ticket you can use public transport on seven subsequent days all over South Tyrol for free.
Discover the picturesque valley in the Dolomites within close proximity to YOUR accommodation in Tschöfas/Lajen, the very “gateway” to the Gardena Valley! Look forward to more than 800 kilometres of hiking paths, 60 mountain huts, great mountain bike routes, ski slopes with World Cup quality and YOUR accommodation near the Sella Ronda – the famous and definitely most beautiful ski circuit in the Alps.
Rates & conditions
|Low season||Mid-season||High season|
|Apartment Langkofel |
|188 € (192 € from 2021)||204 € (208 € from 2021)||224 € (228 € from 2021)|
|141 € (144 € from 2021)||153 € (158 € from 2021)||168 € (171 € from 2021)|
|Every additional person||20 €||20 €||20 €|
Children up to age 3 stay for free, for those between from age 4 to 8 we charge 15 € per child/day and for those from 8 to 12 years 18 €.
On request, you can also bring your pet. For the additional cleaning we will charge 15 €. (Please bring your own crib/cover).
Local tourist tax: €1.55
- Val Gardena Mobil Card
- The Anger Living Welcome basket with many homemade delicacies
- Linen, towels, kitchen equipment
- Final cleaning
The apartments will be ready for you by 14.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask you to leave the apartment within 10.00 a.m.
We prefer the payment of your stay in cash. On receipt of the deposit your booking will be binding.
Terms of cancellation
In case of cancellation within 3 months to 4 weeks before your booked stay we will charge 3 days of the booked arrangement. Within the last 4 weeks before check-in we will charge 70% of the booked arrangement. The deposit will not be refunded.